Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: Deadline extended! Please run for the UF Carpentry club board (nominate by 1/16!)

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Jan 2018 23:59:15 +0000

text/plain

Sorry everyone, I'm off by a week. I thought classes started sooner. Since many of you may not be back from vacation yet, please have you nominations done by Tuesday 1/16/2018. Elections will follow starting Friday 1/19.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414