Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Workshop stats for your entertainment and reports

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:32:16 +0000

text/plain

I added a stats page to the wiki (and code in the repo) on the participants who have been attending our workshops:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Stats

I manually curate participants' affiliation and status with the help of Google so the "Other" category is more like "I haven't had time to try hard enough". It'll get smaller. I also have the original instructor training to add as well and that attendee list is buried on an old server.

If anyone wants to send a PR to improve the graphs you're welcome to. I can set you up with the data file which is not in the repo.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414