Help for LINUX-L Archives

LINUX-L Archives

Subject: Nice Make essay.
From: "Allen S. Rout" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:00:05 -0500

Make is the occasion of some of my favorite lawn-get-off yammers in this
here information superhighway.

http://gromnitsky.users.sourceforge.net/articles/notes-for-new-make-users/

is a nice discussion, tuned to the reader who's interacted with Make a
few times, but has not yet received it into their heart.   As, of
course, all who are worthy of their station do.   *koff*

I'd never run into the canned recipe pattern;  I love it.

- Allen S. Rout