Help for LINUX-L Archives

LINUX-L Archives

Subject: Re: Anyone interested in a server build contract?
From: "Stoner, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 May 2018 12:48:24 +0000

I'm going to say "talk to a vendor".

SolidFire was a high-IOPs startup that apparently got bought by NetApp.  I only remember them because I got a t-shirt at a conference.

https://www.netapp.com/us/products/storage-systems/all-flash-array/solidfire-web-scale.aspx

An option that might provide quick turnaround could be Silicon Mechanics. Their "Expert Included" approach is probably better than many whitebox vendors.

https://www.siliconmechanics.com/

- Dan Stoner