Help for LINUX-L Archives

LINUX-L Archives

Subject: Compiler help
From: Larry Sikes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 May 2018 08:28:52 -0400

I am looking for someone that can help me out with some compiler problems.
I have an existing compiler that I am trying to bring up-to-date.
As I have gotten older I do not have the edge I had in the past and keep
hitting blocks.

If you are interested in helping an old dude - let me know and I will provide
more details.

Larry