]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

rcanvas package: use R to upload files and create assignments on Canvas

Scott Kostyshak <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2018 12:51:52 -0400

text/plain

Dear all,

I've been using the "rcanvas" R package this semester, and just wanted
to share it with others. It takes a bit of time to get set up and get a
workflow that automates how you use Canvas, but I find it to be very
convenient. You can find more information here:

  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_daranzolin_rcanvas&d=DwIBAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=QWxQId63qB2iSP1ggUL7kQsdfEWUTu6qCGEw8Xuo91A&m=ZCYYpxIyeK1HmxyWsSR_3Oda9FOES4GkpYEIEIWjV04&s=9umr1VKMRM95c0e9rVUxhqWc-3XHYKeb2dsencJ9CNw&e=

It likely won't save you any time the first semester you use it, but I'm
expecting it will save me considerable time in future semesters now that
I have things set up.

The maintainer is also very responsive to pull requests, which is always
nice.

Best,

Scott

--