]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Re: How to store result of coefficients from the model

"Chaudhary,Vratika" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:35:29 +0000

text/plain

Pornpamol

I am unsure if I understood your question right, but if storing model results is your problem- you could use broom::tidy, which cleans and stores gym results in data frame. https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/broom/vignettes/broom.html

If you have small numbers of models you could do so for each of them and then bind rows of the results in a table, else you could create a function probably to do that

Hope that helps
Vratika