]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Re: How to store result of coefficients from the model

"Pattamanont,Pornpamol" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:57:01 +0000

It doesn't work. I've got this error.

[cid:53cc4333-2199-4ce2-9d8a-fad91ee9f438]

I've tried broom earlier; it doesn't work for any function in it. I think the problem is because I run the model by group. I supposed to be able to use "ldply" as it works for the previous model of mind that also run by group. Only one difference that I can use ldply for this current model is because the predictor is a category.

Any other suggestions?