]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Today's and previous presentations in our website

"Toh,Kok Ben" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:59:52 +0000

text/plain

Hi all,

The full R script (and answer to the exercise) for today’s meetup presentation is now available at our website: http://www.r-gators.com/2018/02/28/introduction-to-purrr/. We recorded the presentation, and it will be embedded in this page latest by tomorrow so do check back if you looking for a video record. 😊

Also note that we have scripts and materials for our previous presentations, and even videos, available in our www.r-gators.com<http://www.r-gators.com> website so do check it out!