Re: R meetup on Mar 14

Shawn Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:47:56 -0400

text/plain

Hi everyone,
If you're coming to the meetup this afternoon there are some new packages
we'll be working with. The data is also a bit more complex than we normally
work with, so I've setup a short script to get everyone started on
downloading and loading it.

You can get the required packages by running:

install.packages(c('raster','rgdal'))

And the script we'll work with today is here
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__raw.githubusercontent.com_sdtaylor_r-2Dgators_add-5Fraster-5Flesson_static_scripts_raster-5Flesson-5F14-2Dmarch.R&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=QWxQId63qB2iSP1ggUL7kQsdfEWUTu6qCGEw8Xuo91A&m=redUBz0hsSRKZzzJLEhNg_jr1INeotRIG2-d7Jp11BU&s=Il-pdcboiSr3DLMXwv06NLsfY2qO5IPO5dD4jWv2YbI&e=>
The data file is 160MB so it might take a few minutes to download.

Shawn