]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

R meetup with presentation about Shiny on Apr 4

"Toh,Kok Ben" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2018 19:39:41 +0000

text/plain

Hi everyone,

This week's R meetup will be on Wednesday (Apr 4; 4-6pm) at Marston science library Room 136. Last week we've gone through an overview of Shiny apps, and looked at some examples of the apps and the code behind the app. This week, Justin and I will continue to talk about the Shiny package in R. Specifically, we'll go hands on and write a few simple apps together that allow us to visualize our data and customize the plots through the graphical user interface.

The second hour (5-6pm) will be an "open lab" session and we invite everyone with R expertise or with R question/problem to hang out and we'll help each other out. We also love to hear from you about what types of analyses/projects are interesting for you.

Our website the group and the meetup is up at http://www.r-gators.com/. Here you can find the presentation materials and videos of our meetup, and also other resources related to R within the UF. If you have any questions, suggestions and if you are interested in helping us out in the organization of this meetup, feel free to contact us (Justin: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Ben: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Shawn: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)! Also if you, or your friends or colleagues want to join the UF R User mailing list and keep up to date with our meetup and workshops and getting helps about R, sign up here (http://tinyurl.com/UFRUser).

Thank you.