Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Error when loading function

"Pattamanont,Pornpamol" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:11:01 +0000

text/plain

Hello,

I'm getting confused with the error I got when trying to run some functions, such as 'tidyverse' which run normally earlier. I got an error that there is no package called 'rlang'. These were so weird, never got this kind of error.

I also got an error that there is no package called 'tibble' when importing data set. I already solved this one by using function 'read.csv' instead of importing from Environment panel.

Do I need to change codes to load library somehow? (I normally just use "library(...)")

Please suggest,

Pornpamol