Re: Error when loading function

Shawn Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:26:33 -0400

text/plain

I've run into this problem before with other packages. Packages rely on
many other packages, so if 1 gets re-installed or updated it's possible to
"break" those dependencies. I've always solved this by, in RStudio, going
to Tools -> Check for Package Updates and selecting to update all packages.
This may take a while to update everything but it usually fixes the issue.

Shawn

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Pattamanont,Pornpamol <[log in to unmask]