]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Re: How to create loop of different sequence for each record

"Heslar,Michael F" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2018 20:12:00 +0000

This is similar to what Emilio suggested with just creating the cow numbers with paste() and appending it to all columns and 1 row of the E_table matrix.

For your 2nd question, I'm not sure how you are identifying the number of columns for each cow with your data, but included a suggestion for appending the cow number to a subset of columns for each row of E_table.

Michael