Re: Merging multiple dataframes

"El Rouby,Nihal M" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Jun 2018 14:40:45 +0000

text/plain

Thank you so much for Max, Young and Nikki for your quick responses.

Nikki, sending the code you have used before would be greatly appreciated

-----Original Message-----
From: UF R Users List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grasley-Boy, Nicolette M
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 8:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Merging multiple dataframes

Hi Nihal,

I've been using dplyr's piping to merge multiple dataframes. I'm not at my computer at the moment but I've used this website to guide join type - https://dplyr.tidyverse.org/reference/join.html. Then I just pipe each df into the previous. If you're interested, I can send you more detailed code later. I'm not sure if the other methods folks have sent are more efficient for a lot of dfs. I've only done 7 or 8 with this.

Best,
Nikki

Nikki Grasley-Boy, M.Ed., BCBA
Special Education Doctoral Student