compilation of stats courses

"Valle,Denis R" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2018 18:29:17 +0000

text/plain

Hi, we have attempted to compile an up-to-date list of the different stats courses at UF. The reason for this is that:
1)            there are many courses in the catalog that are not offered or are offered irregularly; and
2)            there are multiple stats courses offered by different departments and colleges that we are simply not aware of.

This compilation is available through the website https://ufstatscourses.shinyapps.io/shiny_tutorial/

As students search for spring courses during the drop/add period, please help spread the word to students and faculty within your department regarding this website.

I hope you find this to be a useful resource.

Best,
Denis
Assistant Professor
University of Florida