Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

GLMM & zero-inflated count data

"Mtsetfwa,Fezile P" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2018 18:50:37 +0000

text/plain

Hi all,

I am trying to run glmms for zero-inflated count data using the package glmmADMB but I can't even get the program to download.

I have tried install.packages, devtools and other ways, nothing. Has anyone used this package? Any suggestions?

Are there any other packages I can use for zero inflated data that can support a negative binomial distribution?

Thanks!