Re: GLMM & zero-inflated count data

"Colee,James C" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:11:54 +0000

text/plain

I have used glmmADMB package without problems.  There are several other packages that run zero inflated models, that easier to use if you do not have any random effects.

From: UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mtsetfwa,Fezile P <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 2:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GLMM & zero-inflated count data

Hi all,

I am trying to run glmms for zero-inflated count data using the package glmmADMB but I can't even get the program to download.

I have tried install.packages, devtools and other ways, nothing. Has anyone used this package? Any suggestions?

Are there any other packages I can use for zero inflated data that can support a negative binomial distribution?

Thanks!

PLEASE do read the posting guide https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.R-2Dproject.org_posting-2Dguide.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=-IdIr3T3G1i035dpzHbm0g&m=Ozf_tletImVehMnfd-g18gfLuw8LmkT2NSsUqyNDThk&s=4ZtNFF3d5nfSCA2kid5S5wYa5l9jiV4y1OHnSD1zUXs&e=