]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Call for part-time paid grading position

"Millar,Justin J" <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Feb 2018 19:35:32 +0000

text/plain

Hello,

We are currently looking for a part-time grading assistant for the course "FOR6934: Introduction to Computer Programming with R". The role for this position would be to assist in grading the short weekly assignments (typically  5 questions) for the 70 students in the course. These assignments and the solutions have already been developed, and we expect this position to require  8 hours per week.

Candidates must have a strong background in basic R programming (i.e. good understanding of loops and writing functions). Furthermore, candidates must be currently on a graduate assistantship and must be eligible for additional work hours. The target start date is Feb 9 and the pay is $326.95 biweekly. Please email your inquires to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Dr. Qing Zhao
School of Forest Resources & Conservation