]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

R-USERS-L Home

R-USERS-L  2018

R-USERS-L 2018

Re: Help needed: R package not installing other packages

Ben Bolker <[log in to unmask]>

UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Oct 2018 10:18:37 -0400

text/plain

  Can you please cut and paste the text of the error rather than
attaching a screenshot?  It might have been stripped by the mailing list
*or* mangled by my mail reader, but in any case it was gone by the time
I saw the message ...  (in general, cutting and pasting text rather than
screenshots is good practice - minimizes this kind of problem and makes
it easier in cases where recipients want to try out code for themselves;
also, the [long] posting guide linked below does say "no binary
attachments" ...)