]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  March 2018

SOCNET March 2018

catch-up Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Mar 2018 21:09:11 -0500

selected.
OOps, I forgot to do this while on the road

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim
    The earth to be spannd, connected by network -- Walt Whitman
        It's Always Something -- Roseanne Roseannadanna
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   Distinguished Senior Advisor     	     University Learning Academy
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=vlPQth_lSCowziYidVJWgv0c5cWVjLgcnf8XA7kbYfU&s=HlN_6OpToY3hIvC-WUnfY8OB-3oliB2lsbTSa_wWj-Q&e=            https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=vlPQth_lSCowziYidVJWgv0c5cWVjLgcnf8XA7kbYfU&s=uoSFGHoulDD3rPffW_x9bra2JXLxGRT8ts9yHQ1Lo88&e=