Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  March 2018

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L March 2018

Rolling Chairs Available

"Centurion,Melissa A" <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Centurion,Melissa A

Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:11:42 +0000

I have 2 chairs that are available to departments across campus.
Chairs must be picked up from Weil Hall.

Thanks
MC

________
Melissa Centurion | Administrative Support AST II|
University of Florida – Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment
Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering
Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences
220 Black Hall, Gainesville, FL  32611

Advance Notice: I will be out of the office on March 14th
And will be leaving early on March 22nd