]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2018

SOCNET April 2018

[bms-rc33] Call - Journal of Historical Network Research (JHNR) (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:03:27 -0400

FYI. I always wanted to do the networks of Joseph and his brothers.
Perhaps one of you will.

Thanks to Karl Van Meter for posting.

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   Distinguished Senior Advisor     	     University Learning Academy
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=Aaw3I2lB_niqPdMK6h8E47zGgb7zyqvA4Q-DikIdbyw&s=UBEgmO96RidhEfGs7M9C21h7NNK79fsk6oALnp8Eeeg&e=            https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=Aaw3I2lB_niqPdMK6h8E47zGgb7zyqvA4Q-DikIdbyw&s=tRCiIFDJjoyo3LlfIelWaqV8SvZqpXxWbIF5xUSntZg&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=Aaw3I2lB_niqPdMK6h8E47zGgb7zyqvA4Q-DikIdbyw&s=-HZ7mnyCIC9MI-MGbeoZQOfbm4QCl9WaN3vJ23fDuaI&e=