Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Robert Runcie Blames Messy Records for Misinformation About Promise Program
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 May 2018 08:43:41 -0500

Critics have slammed Broward County Public Schools Superintendent Robert
Runcie all day amid news that — contrary to Runcie's repeated claims —
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooter Nikolas Cruz was involved in
the controversial Promise disciplinary program before becoming a mass
killer. Now Runcie is pushing back by blaming scattered record-keeping and
insisting he gave the best information he had at the time about Cruz's
participation in Promise.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2rwsbeA&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=EBIkQ-S-adX8dFDSBTqzcovq9LpdfOBkVUCgfktm4W0&s=atOWtPgkhXh7aQIZiOHMZiGxtxUeW8rBuvahmHAkCSg&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2rwsbeA-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=EBIkQ-S-adX8dFDSBTqzcovq9LpdfOBkVUCgfktm4W0&s=q2SlBx5FjcVZq-Cs5QER4SdU4WoZxIHv4VQ5rE902Sc&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx