Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: INFORM Conference June 14th at Princeton University, Presented by ARMA NJ
From: Lucy Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 May 2018 19:50:41 -0400

ARMANJ is excited about our June 14th INFORM Conference at Princeton University!  This new conference offers cutting edge educational experiences with high-profile presenters who will provide expert sessions for RIM/IG professionals, technologists, and industry experts across all sectors including energy, finance, government, insurance, legal, and pharma.

We extend this invitation to ARMA members throughout the region. Program registration is set at a very reasonable "price-point".  We encourage you to invite your colleagues to attend this exciting event and are offering discount codes to non-ARMA members who you might bring along.

There's still time for you to register for the INFORM Conference.  We have an amazing cast of speakers lined up for this event on par with LegalTech or ARMA International presenters. The ARMA registration price of $125/day includes the extraordinary educational line-up, Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, and a networking cocktail reception.  There is public/train transportation right into Princeton University for your convenience.

Please check our ARMA-NJ Website (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__armannj.org_meetinginfo.php-3Fid-3D69-26amp-3Bts-3D1526266735&d=DwICaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=06IkYGSsYlXx_1YTm1AiMgGkvwWpfWBkqwqYr8ot9KA&s=QhIIrsUaNX9x1myOQ0ym6F5jb6Jbup-7ZpsoOCUwnFs&e= ) for details about the the INFORM Conference including the Session Schedule.

ARMANJ.org

Please join us in Princeton!