Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: India - Amdavadis can’t get documents they need as termite-infested files choke fire station
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 May 2018 10:32:18 -0500

Heaped up in different rooms, some of these touch the ceiling and are as
old as 20 years. The understaffed fire department, which douses fires
across the city, keeps adding to the piles.

An official, on condition of anonymity, revealed, “The three most important
databases – the log book which records vehicle movement, the occurrence
book which details the fire incidents in the city and the duty book which
details the attendance of staff – all are still in physical format and if
they are needed at the headquarters, they have to be ordered here as there
is no digital entry of the same.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2rt7nUp&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ptJPUEXZVoPFMCB6Fvv_Janb0lZ8x8Jz_rJwjSleWaE&s=03KbDkW2JALwnbdacY_KoeP0Rlmkde87M4BZgfOfYQo&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2rt7nUp-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ptJPUEXZVoPFMCB6Fvv_Janb0lZ8x8Jz_rJwjSleWaE&s=rQf2vXLC-E-jRy9X3sHeoOEvS7bf68fH73Ms1rpnj3M&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx