Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: REMINDER: 5/18 ARMA Hawaii Annual Seminar
From: Erica Siegrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 May 2018 14:33:00 -0400

Aloha! Join ARMA Hawaii this week on Friday, May 18th, for our annual
educational seminar.  Brush up on your information governance skills and
network with other records and information professionals in our local
community.

Mr. Randolph Kahn, Esq., will be leading an Information Governance
Bootcamp on three major topics: Information Management in the Age of
Mobility, Records Retention Beyond 2020, and Defensible Disposition.

What: ARMA Hawaii Educational Seminar - Information Governance
Bootcamp
When: Friday, May 18, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Where: First Hawaiian Center, 6th Floor, Mai’kai Room, 999 Bishop Street,
Honolulu, HI 96813

Register online at armahawaii.org or via email at [log in to unmask]

Please forward to anyone who may be interested!

Mahalo,

Erica Siegrist
Program Chair
ARMA Hawaii