Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: IS propaganda 'hidden on Internet Archive'
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 May 2018 16:18:31 -0500

Supporters of the Islamic State group are using the Internet Archive to
frustrate efforts to delete their online propaganda, a study suggests.

The report analysed hundreds of thousands of links posted to two hidden
forums used by the extremist group.

Archive.org links were found to be the most common type on both of the
forums for the past two years.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bbc.in_2rOze2a&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=1RgT2JNLGSJjgjrZNsAoq15CHTlXELTVTk-sgVaKhOw&s=V0CsPw5QFFYSTJIKj7MNwBQCt75H1VQK9S1ewJnfIRI&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bbc.in_2rOze2a-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=1RgT2JNLGSJjgjrZNsAoq15CHTlXELTVTk-sgVaKhOw&s=yMZkGamS-tmvz9VUalOOBiAaYaFiJPvu-PgzpVA-KHw&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx