Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: The last 22 years of UK politics just became searchable online
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 May 2018 16:20:31 -0500

Britain's GOV.UK portal has been online since Netscape Navigator 2.0 was
state of the art. Now, a National Archives project to make this trove of
historical content more accessible has shifted 22 years worth of government
websites to the cloud, re-indexed and made searchable through its updated
UK Government Web Archive.

The archive consists entirely of historic, publicly available web content,
so you're not likely to turn up any unexpected state secrets. However, it
provides valuable historical insight into the changing policies and
attitudes of Britain's official government communications, and there's a
trove of information to be found for anyone with an interest in the finer
detail of government publications.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2Iv0k4U&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=bO11VmjOkIW8rj4PkK6aURR-TCzcCKRJQy4pgGNNQTw&s=3c7fMO_D9-GTcZNgPIEXkuSBN6Pzw9KsnOfo9_vHVUU&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2Iv0k4U-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=bO11VmjOkIW8rj4PkK6aURR-TCzcCKRJQy4pgGNNQTw&s=6pyrK4q6e5EIMN97Pp7FfONuDVw_w365PUK3ykOJY3k&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx