Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Canada - B.C. premier's office staff improperly mass deleted emails
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 May 2018 17:25:37 -0500

VICTORIA — Several of Premier John Horgan’s top staff improperly deleted
all of their sent emails for months, leaving confusion over
publicly-accessible records during the busy first months of the new NDP
government.

The mass deletion, which mirrors the records management controversies of
the previous Liberal government, involved at least five officials in
Horgan’s office: Kate Van Meer Mass, director of operations; Layne Clark,
director of liaison and coordination; Suzanne Christensen, assistant deputy
minister; Stephanie Papik, director in the deputy minister’s office; and
Don Bain, special adviser to the premier.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2L5aATf&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=qfTbiV2htZy_uCISb9HY85xJnNlAdJi3M6p-24Vx9F4&s=hBxr1Cyp4Zuy9RjzocqfUwgtO1ikCx6KiDVP7Y8PQJ8&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2L5aATf-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=qfTbiV2htZy_uCISb9HY85xJnNlAdJi3M6p-24Vx9F4&s=sBpyPY2XAy796BpCSc8NHaWO7kLPcxPHjuy8JFJm19M&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx