Font:

LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  June 2018

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L June 2018

FW: Office supplies

"Santarsiero,Rachael E" <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Santarsiero,Rachael E

Thu, 21 Jun 2018 12:32:39 +0000

We have an overabundance of office supplies, having merged several offices.

Mostly single packages of stickers/labels and a lot of boxes of standard staples.
There's also a desktop file organizer.

Things that are multiple:

9 packages of 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 labels
2 pads of graph paper (11 x 17)
3 10-packs of folders

Some of these items are vintage! (VHS labels, 3-1/2" floppy disk labels, rolodex cards)

Would prefer that you come by and pick up what you need, but you can shoot me an email to set something aside for you.

Rachael E. Santarsiero
Captioner II
UF Information Technology
PO Box 118461, Hub 224