Font:

LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  June 2018

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L June 2018

Office supplies - MOSTLY TAKEN

"Santarsiero,Rachael E" <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Santarsiero,Rachael E

Thu, 21 Jun 2018 13:11:51 +0000

text/plain

Big response!  Thanks everyone!

At this point, the only items left are the vintage labels for floppy and VHS, and the W2 envelopes, and several boxes of staples.

If you'd like any of the above, please just come over. I won't be holding any further items.

Thanks!

Rachael