Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Legacy Content Migration: Urgent Need is Largely Invisible
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:49:39 -0500

Fun fact: an estimated 75% of today’s content management solutions were
installed before the year 2010 – meaning that most organizations are now
depending upon systems that at best are dated, and at are worst dangerously
close end-of-life.

This being the case, you’d think that folks would be working hard to move
their legacy content to something else: something less costly to keep
running, something that features more capabilities, something simply *newer*
.

But they’re not – at least, not with the urgency we believe is needed.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2MczQY2&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ieoC0iabci_ywVsaM7nwQnZRPIM_OXKsoGNfXXDYA08&s=owa4bDraicgWQJ7I7xQm1gfPm5eYBr4O0Ow3JZjOl60&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2MczQY2-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ieoC0iabci_ywVsaM7nwQnZRPIM_OXKsoGNfXXDYA08&s=efww7IrWDZN4JTuHi___H1GYtGchHkMGe0if2qFXO0k&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx