Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Crisis at the National Archives
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Jun 2018 23:53:44 -0500

recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama
administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of
tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as
the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by
engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and
several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record
“losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an
unauthorized private communications system for official business for the
patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2y70GhA&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ofMfFxHotcM8GMyJBKuobujJJ3UnynGgKuG0_aphjM8&s=vpTuisOZ34_12dx66g8I3QG3-ajxVejajKpO9kW024M&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2y70GhA-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=ofMfFxHotcM8GMyJBKuobujJJ3UnynGgKuG0_aphjM8&s=FQv3vkBFooJj0VY7bDihK0OqaDHWTzNIqFhzPyR_v8I&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx