Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: 9 Ways To Use Social Media Compliantly From FINRA
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:19:44 -0500

At the recent 2018 Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Annual
Conference, financial services compliance professionals explored how to
embrace the future of communications while remaining compliant.

Amy Sochard, Senior Director in FINRA Advertising Regulation moderated a
panel of Evan Charkes, Managing Director and Associate General Counsel,
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Robert Salvador, Chief Compliance Officer,
Motif Investing, Inc. and Nubiaa Shabaka, Global Head of Cybersecurity
Legal and North America Head of Privacy and Data Protection Legal, Morgan
Stanley. Together, they recapped 9 key practices for compliant social media:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2JPgA4R&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=RmDaS3x2qsH9AFlYyAnj_j4rC8Bk1D4QYFWHA30X7_Y&s=-xBmVJ1TENCtxDOdOqmC78pHuh_sdzfjv_SaMkAuwU4&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2JPgA4R-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=RmDaS3x2qsH9AFlYyAnj_j4rC8Bk1D4QYFWHA30X7_Y&s=i53uf-iy8fnSXGFEsd3r3Iv11nyC9m9_u8fo0sf2bFw&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx