Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: June 20 Inland Empire ARMA Meeting
From: Sylvia Baca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:10:18 -0400

June 20, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location:
Eastern Municipal Water District HR – OMC Training Room
2270 Trumble Rd
Perris, CA 92570

We're a week away from Southern CA Inland Empire's chapter meeting.

Join us for our last meeting of the fiscal year and welcome our new and
returning board members.

Steve Gray will be speaking about Attitude: the Extra Plus in Leading
http://sciearma.org/meetinginfo.php?id=30&ts=1528742316