Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Security Breach Responses — As Important and Difficult As Ever
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:11:46 -0500

Once your enterprise experiences a security incident involving the
unauthorized access, acquisition, use or disclosure of personal
information, a key legal inquiry is whether any notifications are required.
Whether notifications should be provided as a best practice is beyond the
scope of this article, but is a genuine consideration if a company believes
that customers could be subjected to identity theft from a security
incident regardless of legal obligations.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2JLgCuj&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=hdzl08BvTmQ1-5ucLdyXjaKNBb4Ail6Q6MZacA6a9Jk&s=_-wDcF0B4Tlv-V_LyJQSREQghXrLFL-5o2kpkXWvGk4&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2JLgCuj-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=hdzl08BvTmQ1-5ucLdyXjaKNBb4Ail6Q6MZacA6a9Jk&s=thWuMbL6AYDB0s2qiHAEq4LUMJ6YXqQYYo_V0VMvh0Y&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx