The next UF Carpentries Club board meeting will be *today*, October 8,
at 3:45 PM in the UFII conference room. My apologies for the late
notice! Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend. If you would
like to join remotely, we will be using Zoom:
* Meeting schedule for the rest of the semester.
* Board positions (chair, secretary, etc.).
* Workshop updates
- Fall R Carpentries workshop. Curriculum discussion?
- Genomics workshop.
- Spring ML workshop, meeting with Dr. Michailidis
* Travel awards update
* More official "carpentries" presence at UF.
Meeting minutes will be posted at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.uf-2Dcarpentry.org_minutes_&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ZixkujAsrZg4Oz3UKVf5yGDOS5SiMlTgF111TtMPlrjHgyPDLJquogxxJklzdQa-&m=6CFtE3ulSDQHjdBXxFJu-1OAb2X2QUcM_I4JonHgdQc&s=7hekgAFKA2Shvp9EI0swPh40qXWa-QeMkkfk1dzgsmA&e=