Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2019

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2019

carpentries board meeting this afternoon!

Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Oct 2019 14:17:31 -0400

text/plain

Hello,

The next UF Carpentries Club board meeting will be *today*, October 8,
at 3:45 PM in the UFII conference room.  My apologies for the late
notice!  Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend.  If you would
like to join remotely, we will be using Zoom:
https://ufl.zoom.us/j/273043479

Agenda:

* Meeting schedule for the rest of the semester.
* Board positions (chair, secretary, etc.).
* Workshop updates
      - Fall R Carpentries workshop.  Curriculum discussion?
      - Genomics workshop.
      - Spring ML workshop, meeting with Dr. Michailidis
* Travel awards update
* More official "carpentries" presence at UF.

Meeting minutes will be posted at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.uf-2Dcarpentry.org_minutes_&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ZixkujAsrZg4Oz3UKVf5yGDOS5SiMlTgF111TtMPlrjHgyPDLJquogxxJklzdQa-&m=6CFtE3ulSDQHjdBXxFJu-1OAb2X2QUcM_I4JonHgdQc&s=7hekgAFKA2Shvp9EI0swPh40qXWa-QeMkkfk1dzgsmA&e=

Thanks,
Brian