Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2019

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2019

Re: carpentries board meeting this afternoon!

Brian <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Oct 2019 15:09:45 -0400

text/plain

Thanks, Alethea!

-Brian