Vehicle Fire at Garage 13/ TAPS. Evacuate immediately if inside. Avoid area. Details to follow.
For immediate life-safety concerns dial 9-1-1. This is an automated UF Alert system message. This email account is not actively monitored for replies.
- UF students, faculty and staff can update their contact information or subscription preferences at http://ufl.to/editufalert.
- UF Health staff can update their contact information and subscription preferences at http://ufl.to/editufalertshands.
- Learn more about UF Alert, including FAQs at http://ufalert.ufl.edu/ .
- Download the GatorSafe app on your mobile device at http://ufl.to/gatorsafe.
- Learn more about the UF Office of Victim Services at https://police.ufl.edu/about/divisions/office-of-victim-services/
Non-Emergency Contact Numbers:
- UF Police Department: 352-392-1111 (UF Alert-Gainesville)
- UF Health Shands Hospital Contact Center: 352-265-0111 (UF Alert-Shands)
- UF Office of Victim Services: 352-5648 (Monday-Friday, 8-00am–500pm) or 352-392-1111 (after-hours)