]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  March 2019

SOCNET March 2019

CfP: How to Analyze Large-Scale Network Structures? | Mannheim University | June 13-14

Philipp Brandt <[log in to unmask]>

Philipp Brandt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Mar 2019 11:44:30 -0500

Dear SOCNET:

We are organizing a workshop on "How to Analyze Large-Scale Network Structures? The 'Boundary Specification Problem' Revisited" at Mannheim University, Germany, on June 13 and 14, 2019. We hope to bring together a diverse group of scholars to discuss substantive, theoretical and technical issues around this question.

Please see the CfP below for more information. We welcome abstracts until April 23. We look forward to your contributions and to hope to see you at the University of Mannheim.

Best wishes from Mannheim,
Sebastian and Philipp

Philipp Brandt
Postdoc