]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  May 2019

SOCNET May 2019

Selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 May 2019 09:01:57 -0400

Just back from the International Communication Assoc. conf. in Washington.
Would have liked to have seen more network analysts there.
Looking forward to seeing you in Montreal.
   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

              A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--Walter Cronkite
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=kWdXUjCN2ARlFo-n4GQLpN6xrf0vPumuQrlqdCf3pFA&s=DSnNQUUwTKy0AYVcUIYHzB5QweY2oh__CoU3vqNjIWg&e=            https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=kWdXUjCN2ARlFo-n4GQLpN6xrf0vPumuQrlqdCf3pFA&s=b5okwHRirQ5HH3kYd0e5r0_SynA_RqdnntFBSWgz2BA&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=kWdXUjCN2ARlFo-n4GQLpN6xrf0vPumuQrlqdCf3pFA&s=DbuVyqwW5X7p0Vs8tXqnqXeDxZ7YOsurhS4X916gkRc&e=