LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  May 2019

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L May 2019

Argosy Aurora Desks

Richard Ritari <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Ritari <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 May 2019 19:26:53 +0000

text/plain (14 lines) , Argosy Aura Desk.jpg (14 lines) , Argosy Aura Desk1.jpg (14 lines) , Argosy Aura Desk2.jpg (14 lines) , Argosy Aura Desk3.jpg (14 lines)

Five Argosy Aurora Desks - excellent condition.

These desks were $2500 each when new and are in excellent condition.  Four of the desks are on wheels and move easily, and the last desk has flat platform style feet.  These desks would be excellent for offices that need to be reconfigured often, or would be ideal for an office that requires rack space built into the desk itself. (Such as a media or recording environment)

Located near The Orthopedic Institute off Newberry Road.

(Our office is moving and these do not fit in our new space)

Richard Ritari
University of Florida Investment Corporation
352.846.3644