]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  May 2019

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L May 2019

Haier Freezer/Refrigerator Combo for LAB USE ONLY

Michael Stringer <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Stringer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 May 2019 15:57:42 -0400

SENT ON BEHALF OF SUSAN COX
please contact the department and not UF Surplus

Hi our Lab has a fridge that is available for Lab use only. It does require some care – “the freezer area leaks to the lower fridge area through three openings that the unit has, so the unit requires to have three containers on the top shelf of the fridge area (attached image: “Fridge leak”) to collect the water. The containers need to be emptied weekly.” It has been approved by EHS as decontaminated.

Haier freezer/refrigerator combo
Dimensions in inches: 28 width x 61.5 height x 29.5 depth
Model#HTE14WAAWW-02    Serial#13012110010404030341

If interested in this special needs refrigerator, please contact Hector Mendez-Gomez or Frances Weidert at MBI-L2-129  and 274-8786!

Thank you!
Susan Cox | Research Administration Assistant
Lillian S. Wells Dept. of Neurosurgery
PO Box 103465, Gainesville, FL 32610
Office 352.273.5624 | Fax 352.392.2443 | [log in to unmask]
Fiscal Email | [log in to unmask]
Grant Email | [log in to unmask]
Have I exceeded your expectations? Click here

Advance Notice: none