Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  June 2019

SOCNET June 2019

Selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:13:45 -0400

Hope you had as good a Sunbelt as Bev/I did. We're not only older/wiser,
but I am up a kilo from MTL food. What a fab meal at L'Express!
Here are my selections
Barry Wellman

Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

A day like all days, filled with those events
that alter and illuminate our times--Walter Cronkite
Director, NetLab Network FRSC
Distinguished Visiting Scholar Social Media Lab Ryerson University
Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
NETWORKED: The New Social Operating System Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=22q2eEPiIYyk419Kq1kX9-nkGsJ4FBIQHSbUh5Rd10Y&s=EdeCM9IfY1OxO-RLzwFFgncn1-_ay0zKbJghsAfLyJw&e= https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=22q2eEPiIYyk419Kq1kX9-nkGsJ4FBIQHSbUh5Rd10Y&s=9gE88sDrNugvoHI-EqxFhnQ9JD03ztMGr2IGp2ZrEts&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=22q2eEPiIYyk419Kq1kX9-nkGsJ4FBIQHSbUh5Rd10Y&s=Hh8MgwA-AlZ3Z8qFdD4nkzWEF3hAsunE6oYmDxX7g_A&e=