]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  June 2019

SOCNET June 2019

Selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Jun 2019 08:52:32 -0400

Winter is still here in Toronto. Is that why ice hockey championship is
still happening?

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

              A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--Walter Cronkite
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=0gmmcz_H3XcrVkRo2bEFTahWJqi1sku6WLEU_ARP4Os&s=YVDaprNnRWlkAd4Rt2obQvf7OyuhW3NV-T2-iowtscE&e=             https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=0gmmcz_H3XcrVkRo2bEFTahWJqi1sku6WLEU_ARP4Os&s=5TYpU68pMFuigfxzbSspl7dqF9-N6YNGOgI9lBvP5YE&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=0gmmcz_H3XcrVkRo2bEFTahWJqi1sku6WLEU_ARP4Os&s=v45om6vFj8faIJ0ZPfeBp2jydk-F39SOz_npQHMr5W0&e=