]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  June 2019

SOCNET June 2019

[bms-rc33] Meeting - How to Analyze Large-Scale Network Structures (13-14 Jun, Mannheim DE) (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Jun 2019 10:28:11 -0400

fyi

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna
Go Raptors Go
              A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--Walter Cronkite
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=wQ-XRZsmxSHVlNtWjOMxAUfN57mVJ5CMG_sRCE996W4&s=gFfcp1uXJEIJj94bTASnimw1YMAUdSRqRT7J-tpdXK8&e=             https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=wQ-XRZsmxSHVlNtWjOMxAUfN57mVJ5CMG_sRCE996W4&s=h8jY49Apys_uyvHtBktCYfDuHyMzvH5VYeOzROnmW2M&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=wQ-XRZsmxSHVlNtWjOMxAUfN57mVJ5CMG_sRCE996W4&s=psovG_bIWdpwOdLgKevy_rmW2UDW_JAcl4pq4qAb8Z4&e=