]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  August 2019

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L August 2019

looking for BioRad Protean II xi gel box

Paul Dominguez <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Dominguez <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Aug 2019 14:38:11 -0400

text/plain

Hi,
‚Äč
We are looking for Protean II xi gel glass plates and spacers to make 20cm polyacrylamide gels.
If anyone has is would be willing to part with these, we would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Paul

Paul R. Dominguez Gutierrez, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Urological Care Foundation Scholar
University of Florida | Department of Urology
1200 Newell Drive Gainesville, FL 32610 | ARB R2-175
P.O. Box 100247 | Phone: (352) 273-8240