]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  December 2019

SOCNET December 2019

Selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:16:17 -0500

Only 10 days until the return of decent pop music on the radio.

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
       The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
             It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

             A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--You Are There!
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=_PNA96RIaKxcTvfgo9PHv3dnp40kOu2BK8-M1_o3jQc&s=L9bpKDG8fg9f4aktXN1ky2lVpafOjmj2MgpoiZbz0WM&e=             https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=_PNA96RIaKxcTvfgo9PHv3dnp40kOu2BK8-M1_o3jQc&s=bmm0fletFe-vf-EID30r1bKhzilKvD6gqi4UTviRiQU&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=_PNA96RIaKxcTvfgo9PHv3dnp40kOu2BK8-M1_o3jQc&s=l9aMFzl8bVOxnZaCzQI86D_QL31yISGRqW0Y5L8Qe-E&e=